Saturday 11 January 2014

QUESTION COLLAB WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Hello,
Today is going to be my very first question collab with Rebecca from the blog 'The Next Chapter'. We decided to get together and ask each other ten of the same questions so we could learn a little bit more about each other and each others blog! Tomorrow there will also be a post ready for you so three posts in a row... yipee!

Let's go!

Question One: Favourite Disney film? Tangled or Nemo.
Question Two: What do you want to do as a job when you're older (dream job)? I'm not sure either YouTube or something to do with animals.
Question Three: Favourite thing to blog about? I like giving advice or something beauty related like reviews or OOTD stuff like that.
Question Four: Why did you start a blog? I'm not sure what made me want to start blogging fully but I think part of it was that I just enjoyed blogging and thought that it would be a lot of fun.
Question Five: Do you have any pets? I have a dog and her name is 'Beauty'. I would also love a kitten or another dog, their so cute!
Question Six: Why is your blog name called 'The Next Chapter'? My blog is called 'The Next Chapter' because as I get older I am showing my life more and more so it's basically showing my life throughout years, it can ask what's going to happen in my life.
Question Seven: What would your dream blog design look like? I love my blog design at the moment, the only thing I would change would be my blog button but I can't change that as a few blogs have it on there also. Aha!
Question Eight: If you had to make your life into a movie, what would you call it and what would it be about? I'm not sure what I would call it as there's so many possibilities but all I would know about it is that it would be a comedy and romantic mushed together.
Question Nine: Do you play any musical instruments or have you played a musical instrument? I don't play any music instruments but I really want to start playing the guitar.
Question Ten: What is your favourite quote? 'It's never too late to be what you might have been' or 'don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect'. I have a lot of favourite quotes to be honest.

This has been SOOO much fun that I decided to turn this question collab into a little blogging series! If you would like to do a question collab with me too, all you have to do is email me at woahlaurenfowler@gmail.com and we can do a question collab!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...